Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Wii-Wimp


I have confirmed that I am completely out of shape. A few months ago I bought a Nintendo Wii. I picked up a few games with it, but they didn't have a good baseball game at the time. So when The Bigs came along, I got it. Well, after "batting" and "running", I was beat. To bat,you actually have to swing the remote. The hard part is actually "running". There is a second remote connected by a cord to the initial remote. To run, you have to shake them up and down like friggin' maracas! After a few innings, my arms were sore!!!!! The next day at work, I was SO SORE! So I am a Wii-wimp. But after several weeks of intense Wii-workouts, I'm certain I can improve my level of Wii-health and Wii-Strength

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my right shoulder is back to normal now.