Friday, September 14, 2007

Voyant



A few months ago, I bought a small bottle of this cream liqueur called Voyant. Beverly loves cream liqueurs like Bailey's, O'Mara's, and O'Reilly's. There's just something about cream liqueurs and Irish names, isn't there? So we went to the liquor store to buy a bottle of Jameson's for a friend's birthday. This little, orange bottle just started begging me to buy it! After passing it over a few times, I succumbed to the little devil on my left shoulder that always tells me to try new food and drink. Maybe he's just an angel in disguise, because this little bottle was really good. If you like anything Chai, you'll enjoy Voyant. If you threw some Chai into a bottle of Bailey's, you'd have something similar to this drink. The website has a huge menu of drinks you can make using Voyant. I would definitely recommend it now that the weather is starting to turn a little cooler. Check out the website at http://www.voyantchai.com/.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll have to try it when i get my arse down there.......

Marc & Beverly Shea said...

That'll be soon, right?