Sunday, September 16, 2007

What I've Learned About Football


As a woman, I can tell you I don't understand everything about football. I can't give you a guy's stats, I can't tell you who won what bowl in what year, but I can follow the game pretty well. Marc and I found ourselves enjoying the Alabama-Arkansas game Saturday. WOW!! Luckily, we were cheering for the same team (I'm sure our neighbors enjoyed the screams of Roll Tide sprinkled throughout the evening air). Alabama scared us after being ahead in the first half. After losing faith in the team and muttering about stamina and conditioning, we were forced to eat our words when the team came back in the last few minutes of the game. It was a great game and I learned something new from it, as well. I learned not to high five Marc when Bama makes the winning touchdown with seconds to spare!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The little guy is stronger than you think...lol
oh yeah....football
1) Don't let the other team cross that line.

2) Make sure we cross the line going the other way.

That's about it.