Thursday, September 6, 2007

What happened?


Bev and I have three kids. This week, the two oldest started preschool. How is that possible? It seems like last week that our oldest was born. I think the worst part was that they just took right to it! Their first day was Tuesday. When my wife dropped them off, they just went to their classrooms and started playing. Our oldest actually got ticked off when Bev came back later to pick them up! But no matter how old they get, I decide that that is the age I want them to stay. But the older they get, the more fun they are. They are definitely challenging. But I've always been told that the greatest challenges in life yield the greatest rewards. Whoever told me that damn well better be right!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it seemed like yesterday when you used to call me to pick you up for school because the ford ran out of gas...again.....on a pay phone no less!!! what was a cell phone???
time flies!

Marc & Beverly Shea said...

I remember that well. Soon I'll be able to pass the nonfunctioning gas gauge on to Bub.

tmom said...

How is it possible that I have grandchildren that are going to school???? I remember taking you to your first day of preschool......