Sunday, January 6, 2008

Another quote from one of the kids...


Hello, everyone! It feels good to be connected again! Moo has been at it again. They all dispense little nuggets on an almost daily basis so I struggle to remember some of the completely silly things they say.

This one has to top all I've heard lately:

I sat next to Moo and was telling her how great she and her sister and brother are. She didn't seem very interested in what I had to say (I could tell by the lack of eye contact and the sigh). After getting no response from my praise, I continued to try to provoke some love and smooches from her. I said, "Moo, I love you." After a long, exasperated sigh, she plops her chin in her hand, shakes her head and says: "I don't have time for this...."

(I'm still laughing over this one and it has been a couple of weeks.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great....

I am still laughing at the "mARio / MArio" conversation w/ J.