Sunday, January 27, 2008

10 things I love...10 things I hate...

Sunday night. Sitting here thinking about my 30th birthday coming up and wanted to add a new blog. Here's some things you may or may not know about me:

LOVE
1. God
2. Marc & the Kids
3. Family & Friends
4. Nice, Crisp Wine
5. Chocolate
6. Bread
7. Quiet Time
8. Capers
9. Soft Clothes
10. Trips

HATE
1. People Who Can't Merge; Signal; Drive
2. Bread That Molds Too Fast
3. Arguments
4. Stress
5. Not Seeing Family or Friends
6. Loud Noises
7. Hair Issues
8. Weight Issues
9. Tooth Aches
10. Rude Language

Care to share your own list???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew some of them....
Love:
Family, Friends, Kids, Baseball, Music, Music, Music, Comedy, concert t-shirts
HATE:
Traffic, People who act dumb, very small dogs, the cost of everything, gray hair on me

lol...