Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The things kids say...


As I was driving the kids home from preschool today, I was struck by how many times they make me laugh just by opening their mouths. Here are just a few of the things they have said:

Miss J:

What the hell was that????
(This was said at the tender age of 2 as Marc was driving and she heard road noise.)

You're not going fishing with me.
(This is what she said to me when she got mad at me.)

I love my grown-ups.
(This is what she said after Marc and I told the kids we love them.)

Bub:

Please invite me to Toys R Us so I can be happy.
(He said this as we were driving by the store.)

I'm at a car show.
(This is what he said after lining up his toy cars in rows.)

You're a poof-it.
(Don't know why he says this but it is a regular.)

Moo:

We've got ourselves a nodder.
(She referenced the movie Cars when she said this as she was nodding off.)

This is the best sleep party I've ever had.
(She said this as we were furniture shopping and she was trying out every chair/bed.)

I'm not a baby, I'm a grandma and I take good care of Mama.
(She said this when Josie was trying to get her to pretend she was her baby.)

Oh, the silly things they say! These kids sure make me laugh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too cute.