Thursday, October 4, 2007

Six Years




This Saturday will be our sixth wedding anniversary so I'm making this post for you, Marc. I love you so much. I made a promise to you to love you for the rest of my life and I find that easier to do every day. I cannot think of a better man than you. You make me so proud. Every day, I see how hard you work for us and I want you to know how much I appreciate that. The kids love having you for a dad. Watching you roll around on the floor as the kids pile on top of you is one of those memories that I conjure up when I have a bad day or just need a reason to smile.
You have always been and will always be my very best friend. Through you, I've met so many wonderful people that I am proud to have as my own family and friends. You are my safe place, my comfort, and my strength. I love you and feel truly blessed to be able to call you my husband. Happy Anniversary!

(Okay, the rest of you can stop gagging now -ha, ha!)

3 comments:

Marc & Beverly Shea said...

I love you, too, hon. I'll see you tomorrow. I miss you so much.

Anonymous said...

what date did you meet or have a first date?

Marc & Beverly Shea said...

October 6th, 2000.