Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Congratulations!!

A great, big congratulations is necessary for my loving husband, Marc! As of May 5, 2008, my hubby is a college graduate! This has been a lot of hard work, a lot of sacrifice, and has taken a lot of dedication. College work can be hard but it is a lot harder when you have to juggle work, kids, a wife, church, family, moving, a career change, extracurricular activities, and school work. I have to say my husband has undergone a lot of stress to get to this point but he handled it well.

Marc, I am so proud of you. I know one of your biggest regrets was not finishing college and I saw how hard you were on yourself. But you knew you needed to do this for your family, so you pushed through all the tough times.

I am amazed at your strength of character and I want you to know what an inspiration you are. I am truly proud of you and proud to be your wife. The kids are proud of their Daddy, too. I love you, babe.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-CLASS OF '08 ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

marc, marc, he's are man...well bev's man....you get the point....
nice...
-ed