Monday, May 5, 2008

9 Things I Am Thankful For

1. God (No explanation necessary.)
2. My babies and their silly laughter (There's nothing like it. It is so sincere and has the power to make me laugh no matter what mood I'm in.)
3. My hubby (He knows why...)
4. Family and friends (Nothing more important in the whole world than my family and friends.)
5. Good food, good wine, good dessert (Ummm...making myself hungry.)
6. Turn signal that automatically turns itself off (Otherwise the click, click, click would drive me bonkers.)
7. Mute button (Oh, the joys of silence.)
8. Oldies music at a car show (There's something so cool about a bunch of people coming together and enjoying themselves in such a simple way and seeing Marc smile and reminisce is amazing.)
9. Cooking (I love making food people enjoy. Don't always get it right but when I do Marc closes his eyes and I get a very happy "ummmmmm" from him. Makes me happy.)

No comments: